Thursday, September 26, 2019

COULD UGLY HANDWRITING BE A SIGN OF GREATER INTELLIGENCE?


Sometimes i'm hyper responsive to however mussy my notes area unit - however i do not care as a result of I actually have to jot down them. everybody learns in several ways that - i'm a kinaesthetic learner. meaning that additional powerful on behalf of me than seeing charts (visual learner) and hearing directions (auditory learner), I learn by doing. once I am occupied whereas listening or look - drawing diagrams or taking notes - I retain bigger amounts of data. i'll ne'er browse them once more - however I keep in mind owing to the act of writing. smart issue - as a result of I will hardly re-read them!

MESSY WRITING IN shopper conferences
This afternoon i used to be during a meeting with a shopper and then jam-packed with concepts that I wrote "banding" rather than stigmatisation and raced across the page to capture as several thoughts as I may. I histrion webs and histrion angular  bulleted lists within the margin. I may see her peering over at my page - and have become responsive to however wild i need to look. She was correct, authoritative, and poised during a neat a-line dress - MEeting me for the primary time. My red hair was associate wild  mane of curls, I weekday during a pool of black lace and sparkle, my boots were orange, and my lips hot pink. Too much? Too soon? I snuck a jammed "r" sure smart live.

HIGH-INTELLIGENCE AND MESSY WRITING
Later, when reflecting on my mental notes, I remembered what someone had told me once. "Messy writing is a sign of high intelligence. It means your pen cannot keep up with your brain."

'Thanks a lot," I thought to myself, 'but my writing isn't messy.'

.... Yes, actually; it is messy. And when I don't know how to spell something, it gets messier and loopier as if to divert a reader to keep their eyes on their own page. "Danger, Danger - no readers aloud."

THE MAD-SCIENTIST OF writing system
Spelling has ne'er been my robust suit, and my writing has ne'er been neat. it's barmy and changes directions and that i still keep in mind my academics making an attempt to urge ME to the touch my letters to the road on the page. They float... like my mind (I sleep in the land of ideas).

0 comments:

Post a Comment